Tobacco Use questions seek to identify policies, benefits and environmental features related to tobacco use and control in the workplace.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
During the past 12 months, did your worksite...
26. Have and promote a written policy banning tobacco use at your worksite?
27. Provide educational materials that address tobacco cessation?
28. Provide and promote interactive educational programming on tobacco cessation?
29. Provide and promote free or subsidized lifestyle coaching/counseling or self-management programs that equip employees with skills and motivation to quit using tobacco?
American Cancer Society Quit Tobacco and Smoking Toolkit - See p. 4, 7
30. Prohibit the sale of tobacco products on worksite premises?
Resources Coming Soon
31. Provide financial incentives for being a current non-smoker and for current smokers who are actively trying to quit tobacco by participating in a free or subsidized, evidence-based cessation program?
American Cancer Society Quit Tobacco and Smoking Toolkit - See p. 4, 12