Programs, events, environments and training supports for stress management offered are reflected in the questions of this section.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
During the past 12 months, did your worksite:
62. Provide dedicated space that is quiet where employees can engage in relaxation activities, such as deep breathing exercises?
WorkWell NC: Manage Stress Workbook – See p. 20-22
63. Sponsor or organize social events throughout the year?
WorkWell NC: Manage Stress Workbook – See p. 25, 47-50
64. Provide stress management programs?
Working Well Toolkit – See p. 12-18
WorkWell NC: Manage Stress Workbook – See p. 13-14
65. Provide work-life balance/ life-skills programs?
Working Well Toolkit – See p.12-18
66. Provide training for managers on identifying and reducing workplace stress-related issues?
Reducing Work related Stress: A Guide for Managers – See p. 6-11