An assessment of the screening, education programs, follow-up and health benefits offered by the employer to address high cholesterol is a focus of the questions in these sections of the ScoreCard.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
During the past 12 months, did your worksite:
82. Provide free or subsidized cholesterol screening (beyond self-report) followed by directed feedback and clinical referral when
83. Provide brochures, videos, posters, pamphlets, newsletters or other written or online information that address the risks of high cholesterol?
84. Provide a series of educational seminars, workshops or classes on preventing and controlling high cholesterol?
85. Provide one-on-one or group lifestyle counseling and follow-up monitoring for employees who have high cholesterol?
86. Provide free or subsidized self-management programs for cholesterol or lipid control?
87. Provide health insurance coverage with no or low out-of-pocket costs for cholesterol or lipid control medications?