Questions in the Depression section emphasize screening, education, counseling and training available for employees.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
In the past 12 months, did your worksite...
91. Provide free or subsidized clinical assessment for depression by a provider followed by directed feedback and clinical referral when appropriate?
92. Provide access to a self-administered depression screening tool that provides a feedback report with recommendations for clinical action as needed?
93. Provide educational materials on preventing, detecting, and treating depression?
Working Well toolkit – See p.11-18
94. Provide and promote interactive educational programming on preventing, detecting, and treating depression?
95. Provide and promote free or subsidized lifestyle coaching/counseling or self-management programs that equip employees with skills and motivation to set and meet their personal goals for managing depression?
Working Well: Leading a Mentally Healthy Business – See p. 20-27
96. Provide training for managers that improves their ability to recognize depression and refer employees to company/community resources for managing depression?
97. Provide health insurance coverage with free or subsidized out-of-pocket costs for depression medications?
Working Well: Leading a Mentally Healthy Business – See p. 20-22